You are here:  
Knowledge Base
Latest Blog from Minimize
Latest WMS News Minimize
Get More from Your WMS Minimize
Is your WMS working for your operation?

PkMS WMS WM Consulting and Support ServicesA packaged WMS is designed to meet the needs of the masses and should meet 80% of your needs right out of the box. But what about the other 20%? It's not a custom made suit and always requires tailoring both upon initial implementation and ongoing as your business keeps up with every changing customer requirements. More »

Is an Upgrade Truly in Your Best Interest? Minimize
At what point does an upgrade not make sense? What are you getting for your Maintenance fee?

PkMS UpgradesA packaged application makes sense as a good starting point, but when does it start to not make sense? Are you getting your money's worth by continuing to stay on the vendor's maintenance program? More »

Contact Us Minimize

PkMS Consulting Services

Call us today for a free, no obligation quote on your PkMS WMS Consulting Services:

8464 Poppy St
Arvada, CO 80007

WMS Consulting and Support PkMS720.261.8198


Home | Services | Products | Knowledge Base | Careers | Our Team | Contact Us